To ensure that your return is processed quickly and accurately, please follow the following steps:
Return to Help Index
1. Email our administrator with the reason for returning the item. We will send you a return authorization number and shipping instructions. YOU MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION before returning the item and it must be clearly labeled on your return package to help expedite your credit.
2. Prepare the return shipment according to the instructions provided by email. Returns MUST be shipped PREPAID – collect shipments will be refused.
3. Only returns from puzzles ordered on www.cobblehillpuzzles.com will be accepted. Please indicate your original Order# from your purchase.
4. If you purchased your item from another retailer, we cannot accept your return – you must return the item to the place of purchase. If you purchased the package from a brick and mortar store and opened the package to find that you have received defective merchandise, click here for instructions.
5. We accept returns only if the item and packaging is unopened, undamaged, and is resalable, within 5 days of the original purchase on our website. If your puzzle is defective and you would like for us to replace it, then please see here for instructions on defective merchandise or missing puzzle pieces.
6. Damage of packaging and or contents due to return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We will refuse shipments that have been damaged by your shipping company. You will have to file a claim for the value of the shipment directly with the courier company.
7. Please ship returns via FedEx whenever possible, or use another traceable method of shipping. Shipping without a tracking number may result in a lost package.
8. We will provide a refund for the original sale (excluding shipping costs) once the package is received in our warehouse.